This is a tag I’ve wanted to do for a loooong time so I was so glad Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff tagged me in it!!
Instructions for taggee’s (can’t decide if I really like or really hate this word but I’ll use it anyway):
1. Write your name!
2. Write your blog name!
3. Write your favorite word and its definition!
4. Write something nice!
5. Write the name of your favorite song right now!
6. What’re you writing with?
7. Write a fun fact about yourself!
8. Write/draw your favorite emoticon!
9. Write a silly message!
10. Write who you’re tagging!
I’VE SEEN THE WORD ‘WRITE’ FAR TOO MANY TIMES NOW FOR IT TO EVER LOOK NORMAL AGAIN.
Anyway, here are my answers:
In case my writing is a bit illegible, here’s what it says:
The Handwriting Tag (by the way I have two styles of handwriting so I’ll alternate between the two).
2. Adventures of a Lost Teen.
3. Can it be in a different language? If so – ‘bibliotheque’ which means ‘library’ in French.
4. Whoever is reading this is absolutely amazing!!
5. This is cruel! I’ll list a few:
Twice – Catfish and the Bottlemen.
Pass It On – Douwe Bob.
Third Eye – Florence + The Machine.
The Sound – The 1975.
6. I’m writing (with – I missed this out in the photo) a dark blue Papermate Inkjoy pen but as you can see, I have also been using red, orange, light green, dark green and light blue Inkjoy pens.
7. I can juggle. Is that fun enough??
8. The draing was awful but basically it was supposed to be the winking face because it’s so sassy and awesome.
9. You’re just a mouse with a purple toilet! (Insult curteousy of The Secret Life of 4 Year Olds).
10. I tag:
Dannielle @ Life With Dannielle
Liss and Dani @ Life of Teen Girls
Regina 5000 @ Diversion 3000 (sorry I got your name muddled up in the picture!!)
Ruth @ Fearlessly Loud
Yay that was fun! Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did! 🙂